Welcome to my blog! You must have clicked it by accident or whatnot, but who knows, you might like what you read. Not that this blog would be really interesting or anything. It’ll just be one of those typical #adulting angst. Way to promote your blog, Hope! See, we also have some talking to myself going on in here. Interesting, right? Just kidding.
Anyway, my name is Hope. I kind of wrote a tad bit about me on my, of course, About page. Just to reiterate or elaborate it, here are a few things you may want to know about me:
- I’m turning 25 in less than 2 months.
- I have a job. It gives me a living. I can’t say I’m really stable. It’s a job though, not a career.
- I have big dreams and ambitions, and I don’t know where to start, or the truth is, I have no idea what my specific dream or ambition is.
- I often describe myself as a simple gal when I’m actually not. I’m really open-minded. I love to explore unknown minds. My tastes are so unpredictable that I usually don’t label them. I’m very spontaneous that often than not I do nothing at all. I’m just a paradox, as you can see – a headache, in layman’s term.
- I’m a licensed nurse but I haven’t really practiced my profession – I’m trying to, nowadays, by doing some volunteer work this year – which hopefully would clear out what I do next: either aim for working abroad or proceeding to Medicine to become a doctor.
- My hobbies include: singing and playing the guitar, writing (essays, prose, and poetry), reading (if I have the time which I rarely do), watching movies and TV shows (which I haven’t done since forever), and lately I’ve been so into anything Korean (K-POP or Koreanovelas).
- Lastly, I’m just a hopeless romantic, a beautiful mess, a damsel in distress, and a force to be reckoned with.
I just wrote all this in just 10 minutes. This is just how I define myself right at this moment. So, to my future self: forgive me if I have offended you, for that matter. Hoping that I would keep this up! Watch out for my future posts about anything under the sun (that I would be interested in writing about).